We at Host Consult hope that you had a great Christmas – here’s to a prosperous New Year!
We are only five days into the new year and already we hear of an excellent connectivity promotion from one of our connectivity partners that we couldn’t not share with you.
European IP Transit offer
– Full port 1000Mbps Global BGP @ £300/€360/$500 per month
– Full port 10,0000Mps Global BGP @ £3000/€3600/$5000 per month
This is available on an extensive network at any of the following POP’s:
London Telehouse North
London Telehouse East
London Global Switch 2
London Telecity Meridian Gate
London Telecity Harbour Exchange 8-9
Manchester Ball Green 1
Manchester Ball Green 2
Manchester Telecity Kilburn House
Manchester Telecity Williams House
Manchester Telecity Reynolds House
Manchester Telecity Joule House
Manchester Telecity Synergy House
Amsterdam Telecity 2 Southeast AMS2
Frankfurt Ancotel (Equinix)
Paris Telehouse Voltaire
Brussels AXS Datahouse
This is a high quality transit mix – approximately 50% of routes are the connectivity providers own direct peering within Europe with the rest made up from a variety of Tier-1 transit providers.
– 1yr contract term (1 month free trial with cooling-off period. Ie, free transit for a month to make sure they’re happy with the quality, then a 12 month term starts if they don’t cancel it)
– No overages (full ports only on this offer)
– Free setup (excluding cross-connects)
– Prices are +VAT where applicable
Layer 2 Backhaul
In addition our partner can also provide Layer 2 Backhaul between any of the data-centres listed above.
Protected Layer 2 Backhaul between on-net datacentres in the same city would at £150/month for 100Meg or £350/month for gigE. Additionally, Passive 10G DWDM channels are available at £350/month too within London or Manchester.
If this fantastic offer is of interest to you then get in touch for further information.